-Saturday, December 20, 2003-

it's only like.... 5 days away from Christmas??

presents?

how?

no time!!!

argh.


got lots of stuff to buy... got presents to buy. where to find time? tink tomoro after service, after fellowship, gotta rush down to tampines to meet my brother 2 do some shop shop first, den go for LOTR:ROTK!!!!!!!!!

tmr is an exciting day! it's Sun's Concert! ya, i went on thu, but it's so good, it makes me look forward to it AGAIN!

tmr me meeting jingyi to go shopping at causeway first, den we'll go for lunch with the rest, and den we'll head for church! yay!

den @ night going for movie with my brother (real one k, the one sleeping next door! haha)... my fave movie! can i sleep tonight? i'm afraid not... tmr's way too exciting for me! hahahah

today i went orchard again to run errands... with jean, vion and jasmine! we went to KFC. haiz... everytime i eat KFC will have tummyache... today also. but last time worse, i'd have tummyache and vomit also. now i still feel weird in my abdomen... no more KFC! only can eat KFW (kentucky fried wedges)... haha. cos oni when i eat their chicken den got problem. but i LOVE their wedges!! *yumz. we ate cheese fries too... 4 of us shared one cheese fries and one pack of wedges... *yumz!

mayling signed off at
|12:05:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment