-Monday, December 15, 2003-

got scolded by my mum this morning...

went to admiralty and couldn't get the Hershey's chocolate syrup i need for Chocolate Fondue...

my slippers broke this morning before cellgroup...

forgot to buy satay sticks for the Chocolate Fondue...

lost my voice today...

got scolded by my mum again just now...

feeling sad now.

mum just scolded me for coming home late... cos i went for the SOT graduation. and she scolded me for having to wake up early on Sundays (cos i have cellgroup) and she can't sleep... she has never scolded me like this before. she shouted so loud at me that even my brother next door came over... it was 1.30am.

the devil is realli out to get me... i just want to serve God... but the devil keeps coming to distract me... Christmas is comin and there's alot of choir practices at night... that's why i've been going home late... i realli realli want to be involved in the choir for Christmas... but my mum says she'd lock me out if i get home later den 11.30pm. how?

i am tired, but i can't get to sleep. God, help me.

mayling signed off at
|1:50:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment