-Sunday, November 16, 2003-

we had 2 new friends for cellgroup today, Jason and Andy. supposed to start cellgroup at 10.30am and end around 11.30am so that i can go for svc with them... however, we started late, at abt 11am... and we celebrated jason's birthday, so we kinda delayed and by the time cg ended, it's already 12.45pm! 15min to rush down to church, so we had to take a cab down. thank God we're not really late. just 5min late.

i didn't bring my guitar with me after cg... asked a member to bring home for me and bring to the chalet on tuesday. kinda miss my guit already~ sob

i thought that i would be very energetic for today's svc... but after praise and worship, i was very sleepy again... what's wrong with me? i tried to keep my eyes open, just like last night, i was very very sleepy. well, i'm not alone, the sister beside me was even sleepier den me. she was sleeping when Robert Ekh was preaching!! and everytime we're supposed to flip to the bible, she'd wake up, flip the bible, and go back to sleep again. *diao

mayling signed off at
|6:44:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment