-Tuesday, November 18, 2003-

i'm going for chalet later after work... thank God i'm not so tired today! hee... actually i wanted to sleep earlier last night, like 8 or 9pm so that i can sleep enuff to make up for tonight(there's Night Expedition so i can't sleep tonight and i have to work tomoro...)... but i couldn't cos my cell leader have not given me the songs that i have to play for the night meeting... after i have settled my stuff, it's already like 11plus... den Carter wanted me to hear a new tune, so i had a short audio conversation with him on MSN... den my connection kept having problems, was so irritated i logged off. went to bed and abt to fall asleep when the phone rang...

guess who? tot it's carter cos i logged off without telling him, but it turned out to be david... haa... told me abt what he did yesterday at KL... but i was too tired so had to hang up with him... mayb tonight can hear more from him...

no internet tonight... cos got chalet... *sob. will i have withdrawal symptoms? wahahaha

mayling signed off at
|4:32:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment