-Monday, November 17, 2003-

i wasn't allowed to surf other sites during work... but here and there we'd 'sneak' into other sites to read stuff.. and this morning i was checking my blog and suddenly, my boss called me "Clarise!" from across the room. i got a shock and before i could even turn my head around, he continued "don't surf to other sites." in a very fierce tone. i could feel blood rushing up my face, i was so embarassed! imagine everyone in the room knew what happened. just felt so lousy.

somemore this morning i was late... i forgot to set my alarm last night. i woke up at 7.15am! supposed to leave at 7.30am every morning to reach on the dot, so it's obvious that i was going to b very late.

last night, david called me and we chatted for very long. quite an interesting guy, talks alot and very funny. he's going for mission trip to KL today... after that carter called and talked for awhile and i was very tired... put down the phone and fell asleep immediately, that's why i forgot to set my alarm.

tomoro is the cg chalet, but i can't join for the earlier part cos i did not manage to take leave... so can only join in the night. tonight must sleep early... if not i won't b able to tahan tmr night. i am not a person who can stay awake thru out the night. i'd be very zombie-ish after 1am... and i can just fall asleep in any position if i am realli tired. i remember once in JC during a camp, i was so tired, i fell asleep when i was standing upright... and i just fell backwards... thank God there's someone behind me and caught me... if not... well, sometimes i do fall asleep while standing in buses or mrts... but thank God i always wake up before i hit the ground.

hmm... i am so contradicting, i hate sleeping, yet i hate the feeling of not having enuff sleep. so should i sleep?

hmm... today must go home after work. cos today is monday, so must go home. was almost tempted to go out for fellowship. cannot cannot. ohya, i'm going on an internet fast soon. i'm addicted to the net le. and my mum is nagging and i am worried. *worried look.

mayling signed off at
|3:07:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment