-Thursday, November 20, 2003-

i really dun want to rub my eyes. but i can't help it. i keep feeling dat there's something inside my eyes tho i am not wearing my contact lens. now my eyes are so dry... there's abrasion around them cos of the rubbing... i regret rubbing so much. now it's realli hurting me alot. am i going blind???? issit some infection????

now my eyes are swollen... so red... *sob

actually i didn't want to go for choir practice tonight cos i was sooooooo super sleepy just now and also cos of my eyes. they realli feel as if blood is going to come out anytime.

but thank God i went, it's fun and i didn't feel so tired after all. met carter at tanjong pagar to go boonlay and met lewis there. these 2 guys... dunno why when they meet up with each other will generate so much crap...

mayling signed off at
|12:15:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment