-Friday, November 14, 2003-

i just came back from movie! i didn't watch matrix and matrix reloaded tho, but thank God i could grasp what's going on in the movie, thanx to my cell member kiong who summarised the story for me before the movie started... haa...

actualli my cell members had planned for the movie a few days before but i didn't want to go cos i was broke! lian was also jio-ing people to go for movie and i didn't feel comfy to go too, so initially i was planning to go home. however, i was feeling very weird the whole day... it's thursday, how could i not have any plans to go out???? that's not me! so i decided to just meet lian for dinner and den go home to rest... when suddenly i remembered that my cell members are going for movie... so the plans changed last min, and i went to join my cell. lian they all also changed plans to watch movie too, same theatre but not sitting together.

the movie is so fun! funny and very exciting. i was so tensed up during the exciting parts dat i am having muscle ache on my left arm now... after the show, we went to swensen's and we continued luffing about the movie... keke.

carter just sent me a fake john mayer song...haaa

okie gotta go and rest le... i'm so tired!

mayling signed off at
|7:29:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment