-Friday, November 21, 2003-

i am so sad!!! *wails.

the tickets are sold out.

why? why didn't i book the tickets earlier?

i was at the career fair at suntec today... was late again. so shufang and i ran to suntec city. it's realli fun today! mui kiang, shufang and me went to eat the porridge buffet for lunch. oni $7.50, so cheap! and so nice! *yumz.

my ezlink ran out of money when i reached punggol mrt, my purse was empty and my account is dry... so i had to walk home... when my legs are already so tired from the whole day of standing... when i reached home, my right calf was swollen. realli swollen, i couldn't walk properly i was limping around. but now it's better le... the swell has subsided. praise God!

tmr i work til 2pm, thank God...can go for my own svc. *smilez

mayling signed off at
|11:56:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment