-Sunday, November 16, 2003-

dunno why recently my eyes are always very dry. it's so dry that it's getting so uncomfortable... i have to keep blinking my eyes, rubbing my eyes and checking my eyes. i can't wear contact lens, cos it gets very very pain. my rohto C cube's used up le... it doesn't help to ease the pain anymore. now i am like a blind bat... everywhere i go, i hear people calling my name, but i dunno who they are... *sad

my eyes' been like this since i fell ill a few weeks back... too heaty that time. but dunno why the eyes are affected?

today i was very tired... nearly fell asleep during svc. in fact, i dozed off for a second and i felt my member beside me poke me. i was so embarassed!! i woke up, looked at her and realised that she didn't poke me on purpose... haa, so she din know i dozed off... hee. but if she reads this she'd know anyway. *kekeke

wow...today we have 6 friends for svc! great! praise God! tomoro there'll be another 2 more friends coming... so gotta go for svc 5 again... and postpone the guitar class again. feel so bad, my students haven't had lessons for a very long time le. the marsiling sec students in my cellgroup are fantastic! very excited and evangelistic. realli looking forward to multiplication again...

mayling signed off at
|1:26:00 AM|


Comments: Post a Comment