-Friday, November 14, 2003-

bought 4 McPeppers home today for my family... *smilez. I love those special burgers that McDonald's have... like McPepper and of coz... the ever-wonderful Thai burger which hasn't been out for years... *sad.

another hard day at work.... was office girl again in the morning! after that i went to the security office to look for Ms Han (this is Sharon Aw's mum!) to inform her that i have found my work pass and i can get my refund back next monday! yay! all thanx to my zone member Ian who found it for me... *smilez.

after lunch, jean, shufang and i went to orchard... reached back at the office about 3 plus and i was suffering from headache again. bad weather, realli bad weather. why issit so hot?? tot it's supposed to be raining?? well... better not complain, i still prefer the sun den the rain.

came home earlie! no programs after work on fridays!! i miss my mama's food. i've decided that from next week onwards, i must be home for dinner on mondays, wednesdays and fridays. tuesdays and thursdays i'd meet my friends for dinner. family is still more impt. and opps.... i haven't touched my guitar since sunday...

mayling signed off at
|7:43:00 PM|


Comments: Post a Comment